NukePA is a Pinball Arcade launcher that automates the table selection menu and adds some other options for running the game through various front-ends and the command line.
NukeLauncher is fast, flexible, efficient, super smart, has more features than any other launcher I can find, and it poops rainbows. Yea, I know that sounds like I'm bragging (I guess I kinda am) but it's true. You'll see. Take a look below at some of the features NukeLauncher adds to Pinball Arcade.
Some features built into NukePA
If you can afford it, please make a donation using the Paypal link in the top right. Even 5 bucks helps!
- We made NukeLauncher using smart movements to go directly to the table you picked, instead of always moving down. We calculate the fastest direction to move the selector to the table you selected.
- We added auto-detection of Steam / PC versions base on path and registry checks.
- We thought it would kick ass if you could add new tables from the ini, so when Farsight Studios rolls out a new table release you just update the ini. Done!
- NukeLauncher supports vertical or horizontal layouts. Just update the ini file with your preferred Rotate option.
- You can also adjust all aspects of timing from inside the ini file, including StartDelay / ScreenDelay / MovementDelay.
- We built this thing with the future in mind so everything that can be changed is editable by you or it's automated for you.
- It even has a pinball title guessing engine that will try to match your unique game names from your XML database and order them like they are on the Pinball Arcade table selection menu. This makes setup much easier.
- No more renaming all of your files to fit with the launcher!
Click here to go to the Download Page